Tracy came to Daytona Beach on October 1996 and joined Frank Scott as half of the Frank and Tracy Radio Show. Together they have been entertaining Daytona for over 20 years. The Rock ‘n Roll is the star in the morning along with mix of commentary, laughs, listener interaction and information to start your day.
- ‘This Is Spinal Tap’ Will Get a Sequel Next Year
- Dolly Parton's Sister Sounds Off After Thanksgiving Halftime Show
- How Europe’s ‘The Final Countdown’ Fused Disco With David Bowie
- Classic Rock's 20 Worst Lyrics
- The Night Kiss Played a Show With Two Lead Guitarists
- How Eagles Fought Off Punk, Disco and Fatigue on 'The Long Run’