Billy Joel’s ongoing residency at New York’s Madison Square Garden rolls on with the latest date announced for the “Piano Man” now set for October 25th. The show, which will be his 69th show as part of the MSG residency, will also be his 115th career-gig at the hallowed Manhattan arena. Billy’s record-setting franchise run at MSG kicked off on January 27th, 2014, with Billy performing once a month at the venue ever since. Billy’s next Garden show is set for his 70th birthday on May 9th.
- 'Woodstock' Movie to Be Shown in Theaters for One Night
- 35 Years Ago: 'The Last Starfigher' Empowers Teens to Save the Galaxy
- Queen + Adam Lambert Celebrate Brian May's Birthday at the Forum: Photo Gallery
- Manson Family Murder Home Listed for $1.98 Million
- Metallica Rep and Live Nation Conspired on Ticket Scheme
- Eagles Magazine Ads Through the Years: 1972-2015