Billy Joel’s ongoing residency at New York’s Madison Square Garden rolls on with the latest date announced for the “Piano Man” now set for October 25th. The show, which will be his 69th show as part of the MSG residency, will also be his 115th career-gig at the hallowed Manhattan arena. Billy’s record-setting franchise run at MSG kicked off on January 27th, 2014, with Billy performing once a month at the venue ever since. Billy’s next Garden show is set for his 70th birthday on May 9th.
- Brian May Says Nerve Pain 'Paralyzed My Brain'
- Journey's New Six-Piece Lineup Performs 'Don't Stop Believin''
- Bob Dylan Year by Year: Photos 1961-2019
- 40 Years Ago: Last Original Cast Members Leave 'SNL'
- Three New Journey Members Announced by Neal Schon
- Tony Levin Explains Why King Crimson Will Never Stop Evolving