Bob Dylan snapped at fans taking a photo of him onstage on Tuesday night during a performance in Vienna, Austria. Dylan doesn’t speak to fans at his concerts, but that policy changed on Tuesday evening. Dylan doesn’t allow pictures to be taken during his concerts but the smartphones were out at a concert in Vienna and so Dylan stopped singing “Blowin’ in the Wind” and let the crowd have it. “Take pictures or don’t take pictures,” he barked. “We can either play or we can pose. Okay?” The crowd chanted “play!” Rolling Stone says he “then stepped backwards in an angry huff, tripped over a guitar monitor and nearly hit the floor.” He left the stage one song later. “I have never seen him so angry,” composer Hermann Rechberger, who shot a video of the incident, wrote.
- 'Woodstock' Movie to Be Shown in Theaters for One Night
- 35 Years Ago: 'The Last Starfigher' Empowers Teens to Save the Galaxy
- Queen + Adam Lambert Celebrate Brian May's Birthday at the Forum: Photo Gallery
- Manson Family Murder Home Listed for $1.98 Million
- Metallica Rep and Live Nation Conspired on Ticket Scheme
- Eagles Magazine Ads Through the Years: 1972-2015