David Crosby has signed on to act as both a judge and product presenter at the upcoming The 2019 WeedCon Cup Awards – “the United States’ premier cannabis cup competition awarding excellence for cannabis products.” WeedCon West, a two day B2B education and networking expo, is set for June 19th and 20th in Los Angeles. Last summer, Crosby announced he was seeking a licensing relationship with a national or global Cannabis company, which would provide the exclusive license of his iconic name and likeness for worldwide use. Crosby, who plans to use his brand name “Mighty Croz” as a tip of the hat to his legendary nickname “Croz,” will “actively advise the selected Cannabis company in developing and marketing the brand.” The WeedCon Cup award is a 15 lb. cut crystal and sterling silver trophy given for “Best Flower” (sponsored by Flow Kana), “Best Concentrate” (sponsored by SHO Products) as well as “Best Edibles,” “Tinctures,” “Topicals,” “Vaporizer,” “Packaging and Best Dispensary.”
- Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard, Lynyrd Skynyrd Headline Exit 111 Festival
- The Best Song From Every Led Zeppelin Album
- Watch the Avengers Fall to Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start the Fire'
- How Tom Petty's 'Songs From the Garage' Became 'Full Moon Fever'
- Eric Clapton Announces Brief U.S. Tour
- The Show Must Go On: The Queen and Adam Lambert Journey