Fleetwood Mac has signed on to replace the Rolling Stones at The New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival. The Stones were forced to back out of the May 2nd gig due do Mick Jagger being sidelined by a reported heart procedure. Fleetwood Mac’s appearance will take place during their brief hiatus between wrapping their North American dates and launching the band’s European leg. The Mac had previously played Jazz Fest back in 2013.
- 'Woodstock' Movie to Be Shown in Theaters for One Night
- 35 Years Ago: 'The Last Starfigher' Empowers Teens to Save the Galaxy
- Queen + Adam Lambert Celebrate Brian May's Birthday at the Forum: Photo Gallery
- Manson Family Murder Home Listed for $1.98 Million
- Metallica Rep and Live Nation Conspired on Ticket Scheme
- Eagles Magazine Ads Through the Years: 1972-2015