The movie in which Metallica frontman James Hetfield makes his dramatic acting debut will premiere on Netflix next month. Titled “Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil And Vile,” the film arrives on the streaming service on May 3rd and tells the true story of notorious serial killer Ted Bundy, played by Zac Efron, and his longtime girlfriend, played by Lily Collins, who at the time had no knowledge of Bundy’s horrific crimes. Hetfield plays officer Bob Hayward, a no-nonsense Utah highway patrol veteran who was the first law enforcement officer to arrest Bundy in 1975 after pulling the killer over and discovering burglary tools in his car but wisely suspecting much worse. While Hetfield has played himself in other films and television productions, this is his first dramatic role taking on a different character.
- Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard, Lynyrd Skynyrd Headline Exit 111 Festival
- The Best Song From Every Led Zeppelin Album
- Watch the Avengers Fall to Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start the Fire'
- How Tom Petty's 'Songs From the Garage' Became 'Full Moon Fever'
- Eric Clapton Announces Brief U.S. Tour
- The Show Must Go On: The Queen and Adam Lambert Journey