The movie in which Metallica frontman James Hetfield makes his dramatic acting debut will premiere on Netflix next month. Titled “Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil And Vile,” the film arrives on the streaming service on May 3rd and tells the true story of notorious serial killer Ted Bundy, played by Zac Efron, and his longtime girlfriend, played by Lily Collins, who at the time had no knowledge of Bundy’s horrific crimes. Hetfield plays officer Bob Hayward, a no-nonsense Utah highway patrol veteran who was the first law enforcement officer to arrest Bundy in 1975 after pulling the killer over and discovering burglary tools in his car but wisely suspecting much worse. While Hetfield has played himself in other films and television productions, this is his first dramatic role taking on a different character.
- 'Woodstock' Movie to Be Shown in Theaters for One Night
- 35 Years Ago: 'The Last Starfigher' Empowers Teens to Save the Galaxy
- Queen + Adam Lambert Celebrate Brian May's Birthday at the Forum: Photo Gallery
- Manson Family Murder Home Listed for $1.98 Million
- Metallica Rep and Live Nation Conspired on Ticket Scheme
- Eagles Magazine Ads Through the Years: 1972-2015