Def Leppard recently teamed up with the Seattle-based Elysian Brewing Company to create their own beer, Def Leppard Pale, which was introduced in late May. Now comes word that the first restaurant to offer the beer will be Rock & Brews, the chain of eateries co-founded by KISS members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. “Rock & Brews celebrates everything that is rock and roll and is the perfect place for fans to indulge themselves with a cold Def Leppard Pale,” says Def Leppard frontman Joe Elliott. To celebrate the partnership, the restaurant chain is planning a number of promotions this year, including offering tickets to Def Leppard concerts in various cities that also feature a Rock & Brews franchise. One contest that’s been launched gives fans to opportunity to win two tickets to Def Leppard’s October 7th show at The Forum in Inglewood, California, the final date on the group’s current co-headlining tour with Journey. The winner and a guest also get round-trip airfare to Los Angeles, a two-night hotel stay and dinner at the Rock & Brews in El Segundo, California.
- 'Woodstock' Movie to Be Shown in Theaters for One Night
- 35 Years Ago: 'The Last Starfigher' Empowers Teens to Save the Galaxy
- Queen + Adam Lambert Celebrate Brian May's Birthday at the Forum: Photo Gallery
- Manson Family Murder Home Listed for $1.98 Million
- Metallica Rep and Live Nation Conspired on Ticket Scheme
- Eagles Magazine Ads Through the Years: 1972-2015