Def Leppard recently teamed up with the Seattle-based Elysian Brewing Company to create their own beer, Def Leppard Pale, which was introduced in late May. Now comes word that the first restaurant to offer the beer will be Rock & Brews, the chain of eateries co-founded by KISS members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. “Rock & Brews celebrates everything that is rock and roll and is the perfect place for fans to indulge themselves with a cold Def Leppard Pale,” says Def Leppard frontman Joe Elliott. To celebrate the partnership, the restaurant chain is planning a number of promotions this year, including offering tickets to Def Leppard concerts in various cities that also feature a Rock & Brews franchise. One contest that’s been launched gives fans to opportunity to win two tickets to Def Leppard’s October 7th show at The Forum in Inglewood, California, the final date on the group’s current co-headlining tour with Journey. The winner and a guest also get round-trip airfare to Los Angeles, a two-night hotel stay and dinner at the Rock & Brews in El Segundo, California.
- Guns N' Roses, Def Leppard, Lynyrd Skynyrd Headline Exit 111 Festival
- The Best Song From Every Led Zeppelin Album
- Watch the Avengers Fall to Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start the Fire'
- How Tom Petty's 'Songs From the Garage' Became 'Full Moon Fever'
- Eric Clapton Announces Brief U.S. Tour
- The Show Must Go On: The Queen and Adam Lambert Journey