Sting has announced plans to begin a Las Vegas residency in 2020 at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. Sting will be performing 16 shows in Las Vegas from May 22, 2020, until September 2, 2020. Tickets go on sale for the general public on May 3rd. Complete ticket information including pricing will be announced at a later date. Sting confirmed the news on Twitter, referring to the Las Vegas shows as “Sting: My Songs” after the rock legend’s upcoming album set for release on May 24th. Sting will perform some of his most popular songs alongside visual references to his most iconic music videos. “My Songs” is set to feature re-imagined versions of Sting’s most celebrated hits. “‘My Songs’ is my life in songs. Some of them reconstructed, some of them refitted, some of them reframed, but all of them with a contemporary focus,” Sting said previously about the project.
- 'Woodstock' Movie to Be Shown in Theaters for One Night
- 35 Years Ago: 'The Last Starfigher' Empowers Teens to Save the Galaxy
- Queen + Adam Lambert Celebrate Brian May's Birthday at the Forum: Photo Gallery
- Manson Family Murder Home Listed for $1.98 Million
- Metallica Rep and Live Nation Conspired on Ticket Scheme
- Eagles Magazine Ads Through the Years: 1972-2015